Application & Permit Forms

Driveway Permit - New August 2016

Driveway Permits are required for work on any driveway that connects to a Town right of way.

Street Opening Permit

Required for work within Town right of ways.

Trench Permit

It is the contractor's responsibility to determine if a Trench permit is required. Please refer to 520 CMR 14.00.

Erosion and Sediment Control

The following conditions shall be met by all construction projects which include erosion and sediment control required by a Town of Falmouth Department, Board, Committee, Commission, or other authority, or when deemed necessary by the Department of Public Works Engineering Division.

Stormwater Management Permit

Required under the Stormwater Management Rules and Regulations

Take me back to Engineering.