Veterans Services

The Department of Veterans' Services provides support andTown of Falmouth Seal information to veterans and their families throughout Falmouth.

We can help you with pensions, filing claims, locating your DD214, filing for Chapter 115 benefits and much more. We are located downstairs in the Falmouth Town Hall. If you have any questions please call us.

If you are not from Falmouth we can help you find your Veterans Agent. Please call 508-495-7453 for more information.