Totals by Calendar Year for Income Tax Return

If you need to know how much you paid for property taxes for the prior calendar year, you can request it from the Collector's Office:
  1. No requests by telephone or email
  2. You can get a printout in person at the Collector's Office in the Town Hall for $1 (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
  3. You can request a printout by mail:
    • Include a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope
    • Mail to:
      Collector's Office
      P. O. Box 904
      Falmouth, MA 02541