- 6:30 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month
- Town Hall Selectmen's Meeting Room
59 Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Draft meeting minutes are available in the Planning Office by request.
| View Videos of Meetings
- Charlotte Harris, Chairman, Term expires 2024
- Jim Fox, Vice Chairman, Term expires 2023
- Paul Dreyer, Clerk / Secretary, Term expires 2022
- Patricia H. Kerfoot, Term expires 2022
- Robert Leary, Term expires May 2024
- John Druley, Term expires May 2023
- Pamela Harting-Barrat, Term expires May 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
The Planning Board studies and makes recommendations on the long term growth of the Town.
The Planning Board also reviews site plans and special permits under the zoning bylaw and subdivision plans under the Subdivision Control Law.
The Planning Department assists the Planning Board in the administration of its duties as well as assisting other town departments with land use responsibilities.
Fall 2021 Town Meeting Articles and Information
- Zoning and Maps for Proposed Mixed Residential and Commercial Overlay District
- Recodification Zoning Bylaw Town Code Chapter 240 Articles 1 thru 14 October 2021
- Amend site plan 300 ft abutters November 2021
- Amend 240-13 Definitions for Article XLVIX Mixed Residential and Commercial Overlay District - 080621
Planning Board Documents
- EDIC Block Grant Flyer 4.20.21
- Joint Planning Board & Board of Selectmen Meeting Packet 2-13-20
- Falmouth Zoning Bylaw Recodification Clean Copy for April 2021 Town Meeting
- Falmouth Zoning Bylaw Recodification Tracked Changes Version
- Design Guidelines for Large Scale Development
- Draft Subdivision Regulations
- Form E - Inspection Costs Draft
- Draft Design Guidelines Design Manual
- Multi Hazard Mitigation Plan Final Report March 2017
- Route 28 Transportation Master Plan
- PLANT LIST-1