- 6:30 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month
- Town Hall Selectmen's Meeting Room
59 Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Draft meeting minutes are available in the Planning Office by request.
| View Videos of Meetings
- Charlotte Harris, Chairman, Term expires 2024
- Jim Fox, Vice Chairman, Term expires 2023
- Paul Dreyer, Clerk / Secretary, Term expires 2025
- Patricia H. Kerfoot, Term expires 2025
- Robert Leary, Term expires May 2024
- John Druley, Term expires May 2023
- Pamela Harting-Barrat, Term expires May 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
The Planning Board studies and makes recommendations on the long-term growth of the Town while reviewing site plans and special permits under the zoning bylaw and subdivision plans under the Subdivision Control Law.
The Planning Department assists the Planning Board in the administration of its duties as well as assisting other town departments with land use responsibilities.
Planning Department FAQs
How does the Planning Department help the community? How does the Planning Board work? How can I get in touch with the Department? Answers to these questions, and more, can be found in the Department FAQ section - Click here to find out more.