If you are interested in planning a special event in the Town of Falmouth, please contact our office at (508) 495-7320 to check availability of your requested site and to determine which permits your event will require.
The Falmouth Select Board approves all applications for special events. The Town Manager's Internal Working Group for Special Events reviews all applications prior to Select Board approval. The Working Group meets quarterly. Please submit your application 90 days prior to your event.
Complete the Special Event Application and attach a detailed narrative describing your event.
Applications and Policies
- Application for Special Event
- Special Events Use Policy
- Beach Use Policy
- Bike Path Rules
- Road Race Rules
- Field Reservation Form
- Library Grounds Use
- Falmouth Fire Rescue Department (FFRD) - Public Event Standard
- Inspectional Services Department - Sign Permit Application
- One-Day Liquor License ABCC Regulations
- One-Day Liquor License Application
Beach Wedding Ceremony