- Last Thursday of every month at 6:00 PM
- Town Hall
Old Water Department Room
59 Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
About the Commission
To represent the Town of Falmouth's agricultural community and interests.
The Selectmen and AgCom shall develop a Work Plan to guide the AgCom's activities. Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as mediators, advocates, educators, and/or negotiators in an advisory capacity on farming issues for established Town Committees and Departments.
- Promoting agriculture-based economic opportunities for the Town
- Pursuing all initiatives appropriate to creating a sustainable agriculture community
- Serving as facilitators for encouraging the pursuit of agriculture in Falmouth
- Working for the preservation of agriculture lands owned by the Town