- Boards & Committees
- Committees A - C
- Charter Review Committee
Charter Review Committee
To: Falmouth Citizens
From: Charter Review Committee (CRC)
On August 8, 2022 the Charter Review Committee held its final of 68 meetings over 4 years and voted the Cover Letter and Final Report. They are the first two documents linked below.
On September 9. 2022 the Fourth Charter Review Committee sent its Final Report to the Select Board.
On October 24, 2022, the Select Board voted to confirm the Charter Review Committee work is concluded and committee disbanded.
As stated in the cover letter:
"We complete our tenure with respect for the many staff and volunteers who work with diligence to
fulfill their roles for the good of the Town. We appreciate very much the Select Board attention to
issues we have raised, amendments passed, and suggestions given.
We express our sincere thanks to:
- Town Counsel Frank Duffy and Town Clerk Michael Palmer who attended many meetings and provided sound advice and perspective;
- Maureen McIver who faithfully took our minutes;
- many Town officials and governmental bodies who provided ideas and reactions;
- all the citizens who responded to surveys and attended forums with helpful feedback.
We wish the Select Board success in its challenge to guide the work of Falmouth Town government. "
- CRC4 Cover Letter 09-09-2022.pdf
- Six Recommendations Articles for November 2021 Warrant
- CRC Interim Final Report 12-15-2020
- Charter Review for TM members v 10.28
- Governmental Bodies operations 9.23
- CRC on Personnel 7.13.20 2
- 26 Recommendations to the Board of Selectmen
- 30 Recommended Charter Changes
- Evolving List of CRC Questions as of 2-25-19
- Charter One Page Summary
- Falmouth Home Rule Charter
- Public Survey Results
- Raw Data from Paper Surveys
- Raw Data From Electronic (Survey Monkey) Responses
- 2012 Charter Review Committee Final Report (PDF)