The Town of Falmouth is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to supplement our employee’s total compensation package.
- Health Insurance: The Town of Falmouth pays 50% to 75% of the premium cost; employees pay the balance through weekly payroll deduction. Employees may choose from Blue Cross Blue Shield or Harvard Pilgrim Health, which offer HMO, PPO and High Deductible Health Savings Plans (where applicable).
- Delta Dental Insurance: The
Town of Falmouth provides delta dental coverage on a voluntary basis; employees
pay 100% of the premium cost. The premium
is based on a group rate.
- Boston Mutual Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment:
Basic Life: The Town of Falmouth offers a basic life policy of $2000.00. The Town pays 50% of the premium cost; employees pay the other 50%.
Voluntary: Voluntary life insurance may be obtained through Boston Mutual in additional increments of $10,000 up to $100,000 maximums apply. Employees must be enrolled in Basic Life in order to be eligible to enroll in the voluntary plan. The voluntary coverage is 100% employee paid.
- The Hartford Long Term Disability Insurance: The
Town of Falmouth offers long term disability insurance at 60% of the employees
lost regular wages, not to exceed $1500/month. The Town contributes 50% of the
premium and the employee pays 50%. Rates are based on the employees salary.
- AFLAC: offers
employees a selection of life insurance policies, short-term disability,
accident plan, cancer and hospital confinement insurance as well as a critical
illness benefit. All plans are
individualized and available to you through payroll deduction at a group rate.
The plans are voluntary and are portable.
- EyeMed Vision Care: The Town of Falmouth provides vision coverage on
a voluntary basis; employees
pay 100% of the premium cost. The
premium is based on a group rate.
Employees may choose pre-tax option.
- Flexible Spending Plan: This
benefit lets you set aside a portion of your paycheck tax-free to
pay for out of pocket medical/dental expenses and for day care for children or
elder members of the household.
Contributions are deducted from your paycheck prior to the calculation
of taxes which results in additional savings for the employee. Employees pay a
small weekly administration fee. The
maximum amount you can establish is $2,500 for medical and $5,000 for childcare
- Time Off**
Our employees earn a generous time off package which includes:
**Please refer to Personnel or the applicable collective bargaining agreement for more information
- Section 125 Plan: The Town of Falmouth provides the pre-tax benefit of having
health, dental and retirement deductions made prior to the taxes being
- Deferred Compensation - 457B Plan: This
benefit is the non-profit version of a 401k.
Under the federal tax code, municipal employees may participate in this
pre-tax long-term investment plan. This
is 100% employee voluntary contribution plan. The minimum weekly contribution
amount is $5.00.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): The
Town of Falmouth offers this program that provides free counseling to employees
and their family members. This program offers confidential psychological,
substance abuse, legal, and financial counseling. For more information click here.
- Employee Wellness: Your Health Matters!
The Town is committed to providing quality wellness programs for our employees
in conjunction with Cape Cod Municipal Health Group. Wellness newsletters,
activities and programs are available to our covered employees. For more information click here.
- Pinnacle Care: Pinnacle Care works with member families to help maintain optimal health, guiding health choices and solutions to your healthcare challenges. For more information click here. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>