Income-qualified customers and renters are eligible for a number of programs and offers through the Cape Light Compact that can help reduce energy use and save on monthly energy costs. Read on...
- 6:30 p.m.
- Every other Monday
- Select Board Meeting Room
- Falmouth Town Hall
59 Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540
- Nancy R. Taylor, Chair
- Onjalé Scott Price, Vice Chair
- Samuel H. Patterson
- Douglas C. Brown
- Edwin (Scott) P. Zylinski II
Mon Jan. 30
Tue Feb. 7
Mon Feb. 13
The Select Board is the chief executive and policy making body of the Town of Falmouth.
Mission Statement for the Select Board
To provide strong community leadership to ensure a high quality of life through the promotion of:
- An atmosphere for a good local economy
- Environmental stewardship
- Growth management
- Long-term financial stability
- Professional, quality and accountable service
- Responsiveness to community issues and concerns