Notice of Public Comment Period
The Select Board is accepting public comments on the following restaurants that have applied for an extension of temporary outdoor table service for the next Summer Season from April 1, 2021 through November 30, 2021:
Please email comments by Friday, April 2, 2021, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quicks Hole Taqueria, 6 Luscombe Avenue, Woods Hole
- Megan E. English Braga, Chair
- Douglas C. Brown, Vice Chair
- Douglas H. Jones
- Samuel H. Patterson
- Nancy R. Taylor
- 7 p.m.
- Every Other Monday
- Falmouth Town Hall
59 Town Hall Square
Select Board's Meeting Room
Falmouth, MA 02540
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. *Meeting dates and times subject to change.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Select Board is the chief executive and policy making body of the Town of Falmouth.
Mission Statement for the Select Board
To provide strong community leadership to ensure a high quality of life through the promotion of:
- An atmosphere for a good local economy
- Environmental stewardship
- Growth management
- Long-term financial stability
- Professional, quality and accountable service
- Responsiveness to community issues and concerns